Tuesday 9 March 2010

Mid Afternoon Indulgence

Oh dear.
You can tell I've got a mound of work piling up; more time is spent than ever rooting out new must-listens/watchs and currently Trey Songz (snazzy name eh?) is topping my chart.

There is probably no better accompaniment to researching lacquer cabinets of the seventeenth century than this; soulful, languorous, chillaxed. It's an easy listen and is soaked up by my side of the brain willing for a break from lists of Chinese porcelain.

Video's not half bad either; the combination of beach shots, sun and Trey's washboard abs will have you wishing for hotter climes within seconds.



It also clearly is a catalyst for inspiring romantic sentiments of the greatest clarity; comments below the video ranged from the complex outpouring...

"i like dis song cuz it reminds me of me on da way i need a grl da loves me fo who i am n so much mo n i found dat grl who shows me all dis so Carolyn dis is a dedication 2 u cuz i feel dat u make me feel like dat most wonderful guy in da world n wit out u mami i ain't nothin o nobody. I LOVE YOU PRINCESS WIT ALL MY HRT FOREVER N EVA. *MUAH*
<3"

to the simple...

"i luv u ur rlly hot n sexii".

Defs agree with the latter.

Songz is quite the master at the melodic. Missing You was first introduced to me by the most metropolitan Canadian I know, and thrums with sensual cool. Lovely.



Enough of all the R'n'B posturing; I'm off oop Bristol way to get an earful and eyeful of other must-listens, Two Door Cinema Club. Pics and review to follow soon. Happy Tuesday.


© Miranda Thompson 2010
DISCLAIMER: The video links hosted on my blog are not being presented as my own. If you believe that the copyright in your work has been violated through this post, please contact me through the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment