Saturday 8 May 2010

Food for the Brain

My mind has turned to absolute mush; obscure facts about Nazi occurrences in 1941 and the subsequent historical debates drip out of my chaotic grey mass. Never one to miss out on the fun, my eye has also decided to swell up to what I perceive to be elpahantine proportions (slight exaggeration) and I fear my movements around the darkened corners of the library are akin to Quasimodo's lurking in Notre Dame.

A quick post then before I get back to the delights of academia. When it comes to revision, music is absolutely crucial, especially if you need it turned up loud so as to drown out the yibber-yabber of your next door neighbour's raconteuring of last night shennaniganS. Come next Thursday here's hoping I can embrace some of my own raving and misbehaving, especially with the likes of a post-exam trip to Amsterdam which was booked last night....

Currently on repeat in order of chronological Ipod rotation and seriously recommended to help you through twelve hours of revision doom, let's go.

Morning wake-up call:



Sliding into the long day ahead with the ambient mix of enthralling pop and Lil Wayne spluttering.

Mid-morning stretch between bookshelves:



Mumford and Sons help quell my hunger pangs. Fact.

Post lunch slump:



Banging Outkast rampage helps stave off the everincreasing urge to bury my head among the piles of pointless papers and snooze.

Helping me get to the end of the day: generally anything naughty and nineties. Soothing and introspective acoustics do nothing to kill off fatigue.



Bobby Brown = too good.

As always, I have endeavoured to the best of Spotify's ability to pop them on my playlist; hope you enjoy! Recommendations for any of your own revision/study aids would be massively appreciated!

© Miranda Thompson 2010
DISCLAIMER: The video links hosted on my blog are not being presented as my own. If you believe that the copyright in your work has been violated through this post, please contact me through the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment