Monday 9 November 2009

How can I justifiably like this song?

Don’t you love the discovery of a new song it’s impossible to stop playing? Its even better when that song is about as cool as Laurence Llewellyn-Bowen on a turquoise flame striped Harley Davidson wearing pink leather and a glitter encrusted helmet. This song might just make you cringe as much as that dire mental image.



I’m not entirely sure how I made it to the grand old age of 21 without discovering the beauteous joy that is THE Michael Bolton, but hey, you’ve got to start somewhere. Since a massive essay procrastination lead to the creation of a proper Dad-rock style music playlist, my fingers haven’t stopped tapping my keyboard to the rhythmic riffs of mad ‘80s rockers with even madder ‘80s hair. The “woah woahs” are to die for, the banging drums spinetingling and the synths positively toe curling. Oh Michael.

For said playlist, charge up your spotify and have a listen. Its well good, promise.

spotify:user:mirande:playlist:0rznbF8MwM2vynUy5SRnIi

© Miranda Thompson 2010

DISCLAIMER: The video links hosted on my blog are not being presented as my own. If you believe that the copyright in your work has been violated through this post, please contact me through the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment